Cut to chase question: Do you want to edit the registry of all the computers or users in a domain with one click? If your answer is Yes, ya, sure, definitely, is that possible, rite on, that would be nice ... then read on.
This one is as simple as changing registry in one PC and then replicate to
Now some notes from the developer's site ...
Most desktop administrators quickly become familiar with the need to make adjustments to the Registry on remote computers. The free PolicyMaker™ Registry Extension is a true client side extension (CSE) to Group Policy, providing full registry management capability. The interface is simple and configurations are communicated to client computers through Group Policy. When Group Policy refreshes on a client computer, the registry is updated.
My installation Notes
- Download and install the polreg.msi file
- Go to program files folder and copy the following file to the network share that all clients have access to. Here is the file to copy...
- Open your domain group policy editor and right click on Administrative Templates
- Now add the desktopstandard.adm file and set some policies...start with the software deployment policies.
- Now, in the group policy editor, go to User Configuration section and expand user settings... here you will find the registry.
- Simply right click on registry and select New--> Registry Item.
You will figure out the rest!!!